I'm a fan of hockey games. This is simple, but very competitive, in particular with friends. At the moment should it possible to extend 90 seconds of match?
Hockey Hockey Club
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Hockey Hockey Club is a feel good ice hockey game with the cutest and wobbliest animals of the whole polar circle. But don't be fooled by their adorable little faces, Hockey Hockey Club is a die-hard hockey game with all the usual hockey stuffs (5 on 5 games, faceoffs, one timers, bodychecks, one on ones , ...) and a twist of arcadey moves (super shots, flips, slowmo...).
Eight teams of determined hockey players are present in the game with a lot of statistics for all the numbers fans: stamina, speed, handling, shoot... Pick the best teammates to defeat the other teams!
Play against the computer (3 levels of difficulty), or play with your friends locally (for up to 4 players). You can even play the game online with the help of the fantastic Parsec® technology!
- Fun and accessible gameplay
- True ice hockey features: faceoffs, penalties, one-timers, one on one, that small organ jingle,...
- Arcade moves: build up your super meter and throw some devastating super shots
- Various camera angles and instant replays
- Tournament mode: lead your team to the victory!
- 3 computer levels (Medium is hard already!!)
- Play with up to 4 players locally or remotely (with Parsec®)
- Real snow simulated physics (or almost)
- Full controller support (you can also play with keyboard & mouse)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The "full" game is available for FREE!82 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sorry, I totally missed your comment.
I'm glad to see you enjoyed the game. I'll try and release the full version in the next couple of days. It was supposed to be a larger scale project but since it got cancelled, there's no need for a "demo" version anymore.
I'll keep you posted once it's done.
It's done, enjoy the full version!
Made a video
Pretty cool game! with a few add-in could become a great game! Have you considered participating in our GDWC #gamedev contest ? Check out our itch.io page for more info :)
Hey, thank's! I don't know if the game is worth participating yet but I should definitely be considering it in a near feature.
i think you should fully finish the game. if you make the whole tournament thing you should make a celebration at the end of each game. add fighting if you can. maybe a variety of rinks.